About Susan Sikora, Principal and Founder
Susan is a nationally recognized healthcare communications consultant, strategist and business development expert. She founded CONDUIT Health Communications LLC, in 2008 to connect health and science organizations with affordable, flexible senior-level communications specialists and enable them to leverage her trusted network of communications resources.
Susan has an impressive track record of creating mutually beneficial alliances among industry, advocacy, academia, and the healthcare community and helping her clients develop relationships and programs that advance patient care. Some examples include:
- An international signature partnership among professional associations, patient groups and industry to benefit women with epilepsy;
- A national, multi-year, celebrity-focused campaign for women with migraine rolled out through women’s health centers;
- The first international patient group coalition and designated observance period for Restless Legs Syndrome.
- A cooperative effort with a government agency and leading research institution to educate providers and patients about the latest generation of HIV testing.
- A national program in partnership with a patient group to raise awareness about clinical trial participation through community pharmacists.